Digital Campaign Manager
— Leading Media & Communications Agency
- Respected Media Agency in the heart of Bath.
- International client base and a creative approach.
- Growing team with good progression opportunities.
A leading media and communications agency is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to support and develop their growing media planning and buying function. You will work as part of an existing media planning and buying team working to implement, optimise and manage global media campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for the day to day management of global digital campaigns across the client base, closely monitoring KPIs and producing detailed reports to analyse and improve campaign performance. Working with the wider team, you’ll communicate these insights to clients on a regular and ongoing basis.
The opportunity to support the development of strategy across search, network and programmatic channels is another interesting element of this role, in addition to playing a key part in enhancing internal systems to ensure all aspects of campaign management are as effective as possible.
Unsurprisingly, you’ll be expected to keep up to date with new advertising opportunities in order to remain current and be proactive in sharing any potential new avenues with the team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in Paid Search / PPC advertising.
- Experience in using RTB/DSP platforms.
- You’ll be capable of analysing data to draw conclusions on campaign performance and improvements.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good team player with the ability to influence.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer dependent on experience. (The client is looking for candidates at a range of levels, so if you are at a more junior level but have strong PPC skills, do still apply.)
Send through your CV and get in touch for more information!Back to jobs