Web Editor - Content Marketing
— Award-winning eCommerce Business
- Excellent development opportunities
- Multi-faceted role within a growing business.
- Dynamic, friendly team.
This is a newly created role with the focus on owning the company website and the digital content channels that support it. You’ll be joining a thriving business in the heart of Bath, which has significant growth plans over the next few years, so this position is key to driving the engagement of their target consumers.
What you’ll be doing
You will be the champion of the brand, working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to create compelling brand stories that encourage consumers to use the website.
Your first task is to create a content calendar which reflects the peaks and troughs in the industry, and deliver this in new and interesting ways. What’s more, you will have an eye for graphic design, writing creative briefs for designers and photographers.
Another element of this role involves developing the eCRM communications strategy to increase, and you’ll have the opportunity to take charge of all content for their social channels, ensuring it is consistent, inspiring and supports the overarching business objectives.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Creative mind with proven writing and editorial skills
- Technical skills - e.g. competent in CMS and eCRM tools
- Experience of an editorial role within a consumer brand
- Good communicator and able to work collaboratively with colleagues..
- Keen interest or experience in the lifestyle or retail sector.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer, alongside some lovely company benefits. Enquire for further information.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information.Back to jobs