You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Paid Social Marketing Manager
— Bold, creative agency
- Respected agency with a global reach.
- Thriving team with excellent development opportunities.
- Vibrant and friendly working environment.
A creative communications agency is looking for an experienced Media Manager specialising in Paid Social marketing to build on what is already an established area of excellence within the industry. You will work as part of an existing media planning and buying team working to implement, optimise and manage global media campaigns to deliver the best possible campaign results for their clients.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of global social media campaigns, working closely with the media planning and buying team. You’ll product reports to analyse the performance of the campaigns and promotions, closely monitoring KPIs to ensure they are all reached, and developing recommendations to improve them.
What’s more, you will support the development of targeting strategies across various social channels, keeping informed on latest developments in the field and communicating these to the wider team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in multi-channel social advertising
- Experience working on and optimising direct response and eCommerce campaigns.
- You’ll be capable of analysing data to draw conclusions on campaign performance and improvements.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a team.
- Interest in cycling and a sporting lifestyle (preferred).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer, in addition to a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and a fantastic culture!
Send through your CV to Rina and get in touch for more details!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: