Marketing Manager (FTC)
— Ethical b2b business
- Exciting b2b organisation with an impressive Client portfolio.
- Lovely City centre location.
- Maternity Cover contract (c/ 12 months).
Great opportunity became available to join an ethical b2b company with their offices in central Bristol. Reporting straight to the Global Head of Marketing the successful candidate for this role will be solely managing then majority of day to day marketing activities.
What you’ll be doing?
As a successful candidate you will be working on shaping marketing strategies and implementing them across a number of channels. However, the biggest part of this role will be content creation. You’ll feel comfortable dealing with fairly technical content making sure it’s presented nicely to non-technical target audience. In terms of type you’ll overlook: web posts, collateral, adverts, flyers, newsletters, blog post, case studies, press releases and more. Apart from creating written content you’ll also work in Indesign in order to product visuals. Other parts of the job will include conducting market and competitor research, running targeted campaigns, managing social media channels, manage the website but also assist with events management and PR activities.
What you’ll need?
- Confidence with using Adobe Creative Cloud (examples of work will be required).
- Around five years marketing experience ideally within a b2b company.
- Ability to use a CMS software, email broadcast tool and analytics software.
What you’ll get in return on your talents?
In return you will receive a salary up to £32k + great benefits and lovely central Bristol location.
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact Ania for more details on 01179 269 530.
Back to jobs