You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Brand
— Specialist Travel Company
- Senior, strategic, commercial role, reporting straight into the Board.
- Instrumental role to the business’ growth.
- International travel will be required on average 2/3 times per year (between 1-2 weeks each time).
We are on a lookout for an ambitious Head of Brand to join a lovely Client of ours with offices in central Bristol. The successful candidates will report straight into the Board (initially there will be no line management responsibility).
What you’ll be doing
The ultimate objective of the role will be to introduce an existing brand into new markets. In order to do so, you’ll have to understand available markets and territories and decide which proposition would work best for my Client’s target audience. Once a decision will be made, you’ll then create an appealing offering and implement the launch. Using the support of your colleagues you’ll create supporting materials and assets (digital and traditional). As a successful candidate you’ll work on a project basis and when required you’ll build your own project team. Relationship building skills will be crucial for this role, mainly with the Marketing team, Sales, Product and Digital. Last but not least you’ll have a full budget responsibility.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- International travel marketing experience is essential.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Being extremely commercially minded.
- A true passion for the travel industry.
- Ability to travel for work c/ 3 times per year (up to two weeks each time).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary is on offer + a performance related bonus, alongside a great office location and a truly lovely company to work for.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: