Head of Marketing
— Specialist Travel Brand
- Lovely company, relaxed culture.
- The office is based in central Bristol.
- Some international travel would be required.
I am delighted to be representing a truly amazing Client of mine with the recruitment of their brand new Head of Marketing.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Board and will manage a team of seven. The main area of responsibility for this role will be to formulate a marketing strategy and propose a budget with the ultimate objective of delivering high-quality leads and strengthening brand awareness. You’ll use customer-centric insight to run engaging campaigns across digital and traditional channels. Alongside the above, you’ll lead, manage and nurture a marketing team of seven. Moreover, you’ll represent the UK marketing efforts to colleagues in offices in the US and Australia assuring a continuous collaboration between branches.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in leading a medium/ large marketing team.
- A proven track record of creating complex marketing plans and allocating budgets.
- Ability to create engaging, cross channel campaigns.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and automation tools.
- A true passion and evidence of regular world travel are absolutely crucial for this role.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There is a competitive salary on offer + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs