You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Marketing Communications Officer
- A 12 months FTC with a possibility to be extended to PERM for the right candidate.
- The role can be based in one out of several locations spread across Bristol.
- This role will have a high level of autonomy and independent working.
Were now on a lookout for an ambitious Marketing / Comms Officer to join a lovely Client of ours, an education institution with several locations across the S/W of England.
What youll be doing
As a successful candidate, youll be reporting to the National Communications Manager and youll work with several key stakeholders within the organisation on a daily basis. The main purpose of the job will be to build a local brand presence and demonstrate that my Clients brand is relevant to local issues. As mentioned managing internal relationships will be key as well as external relationships (including suppliers). Youll also identify key target audiences and come up with the best way of communicating with them (including website, digital content: written and visual, events, community outreach and more). Naturally, youll monitor results of your activities and improve them continuously.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous marketing communications experience within a b2c sector.
- Ability and willingness to work autonomously, exceptional project management skills.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Occasional travel to London will be required.
- Frequent travel in Bristol will be a part of this role for that reason we can only consider car owners.
What youll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £28-32k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.