You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Channel/ Category Marketing Manager
— 12 months FTC
- Globally recognized FMCG brand.
- Exciting and dynamic working environment.
- 10-20% of the role will be based outside of the office mainly attending off-site meetings.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a lovely B2C brand, recognized worldwide with their HQ in the outskirts of Bristol. Reporting to the Director of Marketing you will line manage three direct reports.
What you’ll be doing?
As a successful candidate you will be planning, executing and measuring a range of channel marketing activities including product launches, in-store activation, seasonal sale and BAU support national, high profile accounts. You’ll be the main point of contact for those accounts and you’ll undertake regular market visits (at least once per month) and you’ll implement and manage a 9 months rolling plan. It’ll be important to identify channel priorities and develop channel profile using available insight. Working closely with the internal and external teams (especially the Sales team) you’ll assure all required activities are completed by deadlines.
What you’ll need?
- 7 years + of experience working for a retail / FMCG brand.
- Background in a channel, trade, national accounts or category related role.
- Ability to build relationships easily with high-level stakeholders.
- Analytical and strategic mindset.
What you’ll get in return on your talents?
In return, you will receive a salary up to £50-60k DOE + benefits.
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact Ania for more details on 01179 269 530.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: