You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Channel/ Category Marketing Manager
— 12 months FTC
- Globally recognized FMCG brand.
- Exciting and dynamic working environment.
- 10-20% of the role will be based outside of the office mainly attending off-site meetings.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a lovely B2C brand, recognized worldwide with their HQ in the outskirts of Bristol. Reporting to the Director of Marketing you will line manage three direct reports.
What youll be doing?
As a successful candidate you will be planning, executing and measuring a range of channel marketing activities including product launches, in-store activation, seasonal sale and BAU support national, high profile accounts. Youll be the main point of contact for those accounts and youll undertake regular market visits (at least once per month) and youll implement and manage a 9 months rolling plan. Itll be important to identify channel priorities and develop channel profile using available insight. Working closely with the internal and external teams (especially the Sales team) youll assure all required activities are completed by deadlines.
What youll need?
- 7 years + of experience working for a retail / FMCG brand.
- Background in a channel, trade, national accounts or category related role.
- Ability to build relationships easily with high-level stakeholders.
- Analytical and strategic mindset.
What youll get in return on your talents?
In return, you will receive a salary up to £50-60k DOE + benefits.
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact Ania for more details on 01179 269 530.