You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— Established Law Firm
- A forward-thinking legal firm with offices in central Bristol.
- Exciting projects in the pipeline.
- The successful candidate will be ‘go to’ person for digital queries.
We are on a lookout for a Digital Marketing Manager to join one of our Clients, a forward-thinking law firm based in central Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll report to the Head of Communications and you’ll be in charge of developing and delivering their digital strategy. One of the main projects for 2018 will be a website redesign project. You’ll work closely with certain divisions within the firm i.e. the Clinical Negligence team to make sure that the digital presence reflects the wider marketing strategy business’ objectives. You’ll be the ‘Digital Expert’ in the firm sharing knowledge of best practices. In terms of digital channels you’ll overlook: website, paid search, SEO, email, social, content and analytics. You’ll work closely with 3rd parties making sure they are delivering on time and budget.
What you’ll need to apply
- Previous marketing experience working for a b2b / lead gen orientated business.
- Being on top of digital trends and best practices.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi-task.
- Proven experience in managing a website redesign project.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £40-50k + benefits and lovely central Bristol location.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: