Senior CRM Administrator
— Amazing company, great culture
- Really lovely company to work for, this Client really looks after their employees.
- The office is based in central Bristol.
- Travel to London will be required twice per week (all paid for in advance).
A great opportunity became available to join an amazing business in central Bristol as a CRM Administrator.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Marketing and will “own” my Client’s CRM platform called Sugar. It will be your job to keep on top of the maintenance of user accounts and permissions, a creation of new user accounts, setting up dashboards and standard reports. In other words, you’ll be the first line support for CRM related queries across other digital systems that you’ll get to know. You’ll work collaboratively with other stakeholders within the business on relevant projects and updates. Last but not least, you’ll coordinate CRM training requirements.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience of administering a CRM or a similar system.
- Ability to travel to London twice per week.
- Bubbly and lively personality would fit in well with the company culture.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £22-27k DOE + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs