Head of Digital (b2b and b2c)
— Exciting Travel / Hospitality Brand
- A very successful company consisting of a couple of fantastic brands.
- Team management of three.
- Central Bristol office with UK travel (approx. twice per month).
I am now supporting a lovely Client of mine, growing exciting business based in central Bristol with a UK wide presence. The successful candidate for the role will be managing a team of three and will be reporting to the Marketing Director.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role, you’ll be involved in all digital activities taking place in the department. You’ll be supported by Digital Campaign Manager, Content Manager and a Digital Assistant in the delivery of digital campaigns (aiming at both b2b and b2c Clients). You’ll be the ultimate “Digital Platform Owner” where you’ll take charge of the CMS (Umbraco), extranets, Microsoft Dynamics and its email tool – Click Dimensions. You’ll also take ownership of social media channels, email campaigns and last but not least analytics and reporting. You’ll be considered as the “digital expert” and you’ll use your knowledge to run digital activities in a way that are aligned with the wider strategic business direction, which in turn result in revenue increase and cost savings.
What you’ll need to apply
- 3-5 years’ experience in a senior, digital role.
- Despite of being strategic, you’ll be willing to work on a “hands-on” basis when necessary.
- Proven track record of managing digital projects.
- Working knowledge of CMS systems, CRM software, A/B testing, Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £45-50k + bonus + benefits. The office is based in central Bristol, the role will require UK travel c/ twice per month.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.