You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
International Conference Producer
— Global Events Business
- Established company with ambitious growth plans.
- Aspiring and passionate team.
- The office is located in central Bristol.
We’re now on a lookout for an experienced Conference Producer, who ideally has experience dealing with international events to join a Client of ours based in central Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be reporting to Head of Conference Production and you’ll be managing high profile events on a global scale. A big part of your role will be to conduct research (primary and secondary) to identify market trends and assure that the conference programme is tailored accordingly. Another part will be to identify and invite industry speakers, you’ll build a network of industry professionals who’d feel comfortable participating in events. Together with Events Organisers, you’ll project manage the conference assuring that all deadlines are met. Last but not least you’ll produce relevant content for literature and associated marketing campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in conference production.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to identify and forecast trends.
- Multilingual candidates are desirable.
- International travel will be required on an occasional basis.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £30-35k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
No jobs found