You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Product Owners (up to 5)
— HealthTech Start-up
- Extremely well-funded HealthTech start-up building out full Product function to ship in December.
- Brand new roles working on first-to-market technology and products.
- Be part of delivering a product designed specifically to improve the lives of users the world over.
Opportunities like this do not pop up every day. Joining an ambitious and exciting HealthTech start-up who look to put the significant investment they've received to date to good use, you'll be part of the product team that ensures they launch first-to-market technology in an incredibly short time frame which will vastly improve the lives and health of users worldwide.
What you'll be doing
This team is being built out from scratch, so the reality is that your role will be extremely varied and change at pace. The view is that there will be a Product Owner / Product Manager assigned to each function required to make the product what it is - including R&D, Design, Technology, Data, Clinical and Growth. As a typical Product Owner or Product Manager in an Agile environment, you will be acting as the puppet master and the glue that holds everything together. You'll be the Product authority as it relates to your domain, working with the cross-functional team of Developers, Designers / UXers and Analysts to define and manage goals, set a prioritisation framework to enable decision making and own the smooth delivery of focused sprints. You'll run the planning sessions, standups and retrospectives as well as prioritise the work, breaking it down in to small shippable iterations that can be delivered at pace.
What experience you'll need
- The big thing is having worked in a Product role (Product Owner, Product Manager, Senior Product Manager) in an Agile, start-up environment.
- The icing on the cake would be exposure to any of the following: HealthTech or MedTech products, shipping tech products in a regulatory environment, building B2C products for the Chinese market, AI or machine learning technology.
- These aren't 100% necessary, as this will all be about your ability to prioritise at pace and effectively manage the activities of multi-disciplinary product teams.
- You'll have significant exposure to Agile environments and will be an Agile enthusiast.
- As we're building a full team here, we're able to look across the levels - so you may be early in to your Product career (this could even be your first Product Owner role) or you may be a seasoned Senior.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Hopefully you get the picture in terms of the rare nature of the role and business itself. But on top of that, you can expect a salary of around £40k - £80k depending on experience. The biggest thing here is the comparable previous experience in a tech start-up environment, so if you have that experience and your salary expectations are different please still get in touch. In addition, there is a 20% bonus as well as share options, generous pension and a raft of wellbeing-led additional benefits.
The business is Hereford based. In order to attract and retain the level of talent needed, there are remote working policies in place enabling people based in Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Birmingham and beyond to be suitable.
These roles will turn around extremely quickly. Please get in touch with Gabby today with a CV to run through the full details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: