International Head of Marketing
— HeathTech Start-up with Significant Investment
- HealthTech Start-up with huge investment.
- Deliver a product that will genuinely improve the lives of millions of users.
- Exceptional salary, benefits and flexible working.
This is a really rare and exceptional opportunity to join a highly ambitious HealthTech start-up as their new International Head of Marketing. With an exceptional product that will genuinely improve people's lives, you will take charge of one of the key regions; EMEA, APAC, North America, or South America, and be responsible for launching the product, building mass brand awareness, and driving huge numbers of downloads of the respective app. With the office being based in Hereford you will have the option of working a couple of days from home each week.
What you'll be doing
Whatever region you take responsibility for, you will be joining an exceptionally fast moving environment where your role and responsibilities will evolve and change at pace. With the ultimate aim of driving mass customer acquisition campaigns, and encouraging downloads within that territory, you will utilise the full marketing mix to target and attract these customers.
You will take a digital first approach and will have particular strengths across these channels, you will also have strong International experience across at least one of the key territories. A natural leader, you will identify what direct support you'll need within your own team and will manage and motivate them accordingly.
Reporting directly to the CMO, you will report on ROI, and work with other senior stakeholders to help with future product development. You will help shape the destiny of the brand across all channels, and with such an incredible product to shout about, this is a brand you'll find very easy to get passionate about.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a senior role in a high growth start-up
- An exceptional leader and motivator
- Experience launching products in to International markets
- Ideally some experience of driving downloads within a key territory
- Proven ability to run large scale customer acquisition campaigns
- Strong digital marketing knowledge
- The ambition to help take this great product to a Global market!
What you'll get in return for your talents
No worries here at all, you'll get a very competitive salary (circa £100k), 20% bonus, flexible working, good pension, there's a Michelin Star chef on site with all food provided. It's a really healthy environment, there's share options, healthcare, you couldn't ask for more!
Clearly this is a role anyone can get excited about, if you think you have the right level of experience then please apply now, or contact Chris Currey (01179 269530) for a confidential chat.Back to jobs