You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Chief Marketing Officer
— HeathTech Start-up with Significant Investment
- HealthTech Start-up with huge investment.
- Deliver a product that will genuinely improve the lives of millions of users.
- Build a large and high performing marketing team across APAC, EMEA and North and South America regions.
This is a really rare and exceptional opportunity to join a highly ambitious HealthTech start-up as their new Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). With an exceptional product that will genuinely improve people's lives, you will grow and build an exceptional team across all channels and all regions. With the biggest market being China, you will have proven International Marketing experience ideally within a high growth environment. With the office being based in Hereford you will have the option of working a couple of days from home each week.
What you'll be doing
This is a fast moving environment so your role will evolve and change at pace. You will build and control the teams focusing on APAC, EMEA and North and South American regions, with your primary responsibility being to drive traffic and generate downloads. You will increase brand and technology awareness through multichannel marketing campaigns, using research and data to drive decisions, digital marketing initiatives, broad marketing communications, advertising, and PR etc.
You will oversee the digital suite, taking responsibility for the look and content of the website. You will quickly develop a strong social media profile and your team will deliver regular posts and updates with the support of paid advertising campaigns. As you build, train, mentor and motivate your team, you will utilise a significant marketing budget and ensure it is utilised across the most effective channels. There will be additional support from some of the top creative, digital and media agencies when required.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will report on ROI, and work with other senior stakeholders to help with future product development. You will help shape the destiny of the brand across all channels, and with such an incredible product to shout about, this is a brand you'll find very easy to get passionate about.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a senior role in a high growth start-up
- An exceptional leader and motivator
- Experience launching products in to International markets, ideally China
- Proven ability to run large scale customer acquisition campaigns
- Strong digital marketing knowledge
- Knowledge and experience within HealthTech or MedTech would be amazing, but isn't a must have!
- Ability to effectively manage a large Marketing budget
- The ambition to help take this great product to a Global market!
What you'll get in return for your talents
No worries here at all, you'll get a very competitive salary, 20% bonus, flexible working, good pension, there's a Michelin Star chef on site with all food provided. It's a really healthy environment, there's share options, healthcare, you couldn't ask for more!
Clearly this is a role anyone can get excited about, if you think you have the right level of experience then please apply now, or contact Chris Currey (01179 269530) for a confidential chat.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: