You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Performance Marketing Director
— Innovative HealthTech Start-up
- Extremely well-funded HealthTech start-up.
- Revolutionary product specifically designed to improve the lives of users.
- Opportunity to join a world-class team.
This is a truly rare opportunity for an experienced, results-oriented marketer to lead the performance marketing efforts of a revolutionary HealthTech start-up, with significant investment. The business is developing next generation mobile health apps, which will dramatically improve the lives and health of users worldwide, and you can be at the forefront of this!
What you’ll be doing
The company is preparing to supercharge their launch, which is where you come in. You’ll be overseeing all of their paid growth online, from market research, to strategy creation, to implementation, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
You’ll find and test new channels with an unrelenting focus on the CPA, then doubling down on successful channels, carving out a highly-effective paid marketing strategy.
As if this isn’t reason enough to get involved, you’ll have the opportunity to build and lead a world-class performance marketing team, who can execute campaigns quickly, at an exceptional level.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You must have launched and managed large performance marketing campaigns in the China region.
- You’re data-driven and understand the numbers behind everything you do, and be able to capture these insights to optimise your campaigns.
- Experience building and leading world-class teams.
- You’re just as happy getting hands-on as you are taking a step back and thinking long-term.
- You have a vision for how a business can balance paid spend and organic marketing to achieve the best results.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Hopefully you’ll have grasped how unique an opportunity this is, but on top of that, you can expect a salary of up of £70-£120k, depending on experience. The biggest thing here is that you have demonstrable experience of creating and implementing winning performance strategies, particularly within the APAC region, so if you have that and your salary expectations are different, please still get in touch. In addition, there is a performance bonus as well as share options, generous pension and a raft of wellbeing-led additional benefits.
Get in touch with Rina ASAP for further information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: