— Full Service Agency
- Established agency with a nice mix of public and private sector clients.
- New role from agency growth.
- Cutting-edge area of paid search.
The Programmatic Executive is a brand new role in the digital media team. A cutting-edge area of digital, this would suit a graduate or junior digital marketer looking for a change of pace into a more analytical field. The agency themselves employ over 200 people across 4 offices in the UK, so the range of client work and opportunities for progression are second to none.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Media and working alongside the PPC team, you will focus on managing Programmatic campaigns for a range of clients. Markets vary between Charity, Government, Automotive and Professional Services, so there will be great variety in understanding your target audience to tweak each campaign.
As this is role is open to graduates and those with experience, there will be a solid level of support and training depending on your experience. Your day to day will include setting up, monitoring, analysing and optimising campaigns, working with the accounts teams to report back on campaign success. You’ll become familiar with Demand-Side Platforms (DSPs), Supply-Side Platforms (SSPs) and Data Management Platforms (DMPs) to drive each campaign.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience of Programmatic would be ideal but not essential.
- Would suit an analytical graduate, ideally with a degree in Maths, Computer Science or similar.
- Good technical skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
- Strong communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer for this role, please enquire for more information. Benefits are also available on request.
Please get in touch with Hannah at ADLIB to hear more on this one.Back to jobs