Senior Digital Analyst
— Established Charity
- Established not-for profit with philanthropic ethos.
- Cutting-edge digital marketing hub to improve user journey.
- Managing one other and working cross-functionally in digital.
This business help support millions of people in need each year through a range of services including advice, lobbying the government to drive change and putting preventative measures in place. A really rare role in the charity sector which also has a cutting-edge digital approach to optimise the user journey for all visitors.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working as part of a core digital marketing team to generate insights into user behaviour. The role is to ultimately ensure the digital products, services and campaigns are performing as effectively as possible, recognising and opportunities to ensure the audience remains engaged and utilises the service correctly.
Managing an Analyst and reporting into the Head of Digital, you’ll also work cross-functionally with wider development and product teams who will implement the recommendations from your side. Therefore the need is for someone who is passionate about analytics but can also communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders, describing what the numbers mean in the right way.
This helps ensure the team are empowered to make data driven decisions. You’ll use traditional digital tools such as Google Analytics and tag manager, with testing including A/B and MVT. The team have started using Power BI as well, so if you have experience on this side it will be a real plus.
What experience you’ll need
- Extensive experience using customer data to accurately interpret online activity and user behaviour. In turn driving continual improvements to digital products and campaigns.
- Comfortable presenting findings to stakeholders at a range of levels, and with differing strengths in certain areas of digital marketing.
- Strong Google Analytics and Tag Manager experience.
- Ideally experience with an A/B testing methodology.
- Creates a culture internal staff work collaboratively and towards a common goal.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary is around £28-33k, depending on experience, with additional benefits including a generous holiday allowance, pension and more (available on request).
Drop Joe a line to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs