eCommerce Content Executive
— Multi-Channel eCommerce Brand
- Thriving eCommerce offering.
- Sports and outdoors products.
- Great role to shape content and eCommerce skills.
This brand is a key player in the South West and has been going from strength to strength in recent years. They operate a number of eCommerce brands as part of a wider group, so this need has come up as an eCommerce Content Executive to ensure content is positioned on the site in the correct manner. In turn, keeping customers happy and improving the overall customer journey.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work as part of an established team, reporting into the eCommerce Content Manager and working alongside other Content Executives. There is a real team buzz as everyone is massively excited about the brand and driving towards the commercial goals set. Therefore it’s a great role for a Content Executive looking for a change, or a graduate really into their sport/outdoor activities looking to cut their teeth in their first eCommerce role.
The eCommerce Content Executive role is a blend of content management/uploading through the content management system, copywriting and analysis. As new products are coming in the speed with which they are uploaded is key, offering a solid product range to the customer and creating opportunities to drive promotions (cross sell / upsell). Managing all product information / data on spreadsheets and the internal programmes will allow you to manage projects efficiently, so a strong attention to detail and organisational skills are important.
There will lots of opportunities to progress with this being a growing brand, and exciting ad-hoc projects to get involved in too.
What experience you’ll need
- Graduate with a passion for eCommerce OR a candidate with good content management skills (client or agency side).
- Strong on MS Excel and able to manage data and product descriptions effectively.
- Ideally an interest in sport / outdoor / snowsports to help with product knowledge.
- Good written skills and ability to write persuasive copy.
- A knowledge of SEO and how this relates to digital acquisition/ marketing.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer (available on request) with benefits including a generous holiday allowance, pension and fantastic social events throughout the calendar year.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more information about this role.
Back to jobs