You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Independent eCommerce Brand
- Thriving eCommerce offering as part of a multi-channel setup.
- Largest UK independent within their market.
- Great online role for a graduate or eCommerce/Digital candidate.
The largest independent brand in the UK for their market, this business is looking to add to their thriving eCommerce function. The role involves optimising the look and feel of the website, in turn helping customer find what they need to drive AOV and conversions.
What youll be doing
The eCommerce and Digital team here is around 6/7 people consisting of a Head of eCommerce, Email Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and additional staff across the main channels. This role will slot between them and focus on the appearance of the front-end of the website, ranging from landing pages, product pages and banners through to paid search content. There are Developers and Designers on hand for the more technical elements, but your role will be working hands on with content uploads where possible, and also identifying areas for improvement.
The Online Merchandiser will therefore have an amazing eye for detail, but also the analytical and creative mindset to spot opportunities where improvements can be made and offering up suggestions on how to implement these changes.
There is flexibility here to take on someone more experienced who is looking to work in a solid team, or a graduate looking to break into their first eCommerce role.
What experience youll need
- A working knowledge of content management / eCommerce merchandising systems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital environment.
- Able to work well with others as part of a close knit team.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop would be ideal but not a must.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £20-25k depending on experience. Benefits include a bonus scheme, pension, staff discount and free parking. The offices have a huge amount to offer as well, including gym facilities, regular social events and a cafÃƒ© onsite. Its an environment the team love working in!
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this one.