— eCommerce Consultancy
- Partnering with exciting lifestyle brands.
- Mix of start-up and established eCommerce propositions.
- Combination of hands on work and a wider strategic focus.
This brand is acting as a disruptor to the eCommerce agency world, acting as a genuine extension of their partner’s in-house team. For an eCommerce Merchandiser, this provides the best of both worlds in working on a variety of lifestyle brands, but with greater control of outcomes and strategy. Responsibilities here extend to wider commercial goals of the business, creating lots of opportunity for progression and the development of your leadership skills.
What you’ll be doing
Working with the MD and wider digital team (digital marketing, buying etc), your focus will be to optimise the online customer journey through effective product merchandising. In turn, delivering against existing budgets and getting involved in setting future expectations based on the success of each brand. Yes, you’ll be focused on improving eCommerce performance, but driving wider commercial strategy too – an exciting step for an experienced eCommerce Merchandiser, or manager looking to gain more autonomy and variety.
The brands you will work on are genuinely exciting propositions with strong brand stories to take to market. In most cases they are well established, either in other countries or on the wholesale sider, so you’ll have a good awareness going direct to consumer through the eCommerce channel. The result? Exciting start-up projects to markets primed for success.
Of course there will be challenges along the way, but it will be your job to find where improvements can be made across the customer journey and link this to your online merchandising strategy. You’ll also work closely with the Buyer and Brand team to communicate high/low performers and ensure the fulfilment operation is performing correctly.
What experience you’ll need
- eCommerce Merchandising background to optimise online sales performance.
- Intermediate / advanced excel skills.
- Comfortable with a variety of CMS systems, ideally Shopify.
- Numerate and a solid understanding of “retail maths”.
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with a small team to drive success. Always willing to go the extra mile and passionate about an exciting brand story.
- Comfortable creating and presenting sales reports in an engaging way.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer in the region of £25-35k (depending on experience), although do still get in touch if your expectations are a touch above. In addition, there is a generous holiday allowance, awesome team / collaborative approach and a mature working environment where staff can enjoy some flexible working.
Drop Joe a note to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs