You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Performance Marketing Manager
— Fast-Growth Start-up
- Highly niche and innovative, tech-led approach.
- Brand with strong ethical values.
- Performance marketing focus with analytical element.
This is a hugely exciting role with a highly innovative, tech-led start up based in Bristol. They operate as a niche within a massive market, but are growing rapidly and have significant investment to drive growth in the right way. The Performance Marketing Manager will work across the customer journey with a specific focus on Paid Search.
What youll be doing
Working as part of a team of five within Marketing, you will drive the success of key paid search channels including AdWords, Bing and Facebook. Due to the nature of these channels, your role will be highly analytical to constantly assess customer data and marketing performance, in turn tweaking your overarching strategy to deliver a strong ROI.
Additional areas of focus will be supporting the wider marketing team (organic/SEO, CRO etc.) from an analytical perspective, ensuring they can maximise campaign success. Coaching them on key areas here will help build their own skillset and also develop your management and team skills. Youll also need to take into account the scale of the business across multiple locations and other platforms (mobile, tablet etc).
What experience youll need
- Previous experience working in a Performance Marketing role, either agency or client side.
- Specific experience on Paid Search, primarily AdWords but also Bing / Facebook.
- Exceptional working knowledge of analytical tools across paid search, organic and CRO.
- Solid Excel skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to work with stakeholders at a range of levels.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £35k-40k depending on experience, with benefits including a generous holiday allowance, great social environment and the excitement of working with a global, fast growing organisation.
Get in touch with Joe to hear about the finer details.