You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Multi-Channel Brand
- New role in the Digital Marketing team.
- Growing division being brought in-house.
- Well-known brand with strong budget to deliver excellent growth.
A well-known brand in Bristol is looking to boost its in-house offering on the Paid Search side. With a manager already in place the PPC Executive will help deliver growth through this channel, with a key focus on AdWords and Bing. A truly exciting opportunity with a strong budget to drive significant growth using Paid Search.
What you’ll be doing
As highlighted this is a relatively lean team for the size of the brand, giving you the opportunity to make change at pace without red tape. There is an experienced manager in place from a multi-channel background who can help coach and develop your skillset in PPC. Being a client side role, you really have a chance to get to know the brand inside out, using analytical insight to understand the customer and help drive ROI through Paid Search.
The focus will be primarily on PPC (AdWords and Bing) so experience in this area is a must. As this is a relatively new in-house team, you’ll be hands on with campaigns so will have ownership and autonomy from day one. Additional areas of focus will include landing page A/B tests, budget management and forecasting, and working with the broader digital team to ensure there is a consistent message. These elements will really help to round your skillset outside of PPC too.
What experience you’ll need
- PPC experience from an agency or client side setting.
- Adwords and Bing, however there is flexibility if you have strengths on one area versus the other.
- Experience using analytical and bid management tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Understanding of commercial outcomes and the importance of these results.
- Brilliant organisational and time management skills.
- Positive attitude and can collaborate with others.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is flexible but does depend on experience, up to around £27k on this one. If your expectations are a touch higher, please still get in touch. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, company pension scheme, free parking and product discounts.
Drop Joe a line to hear more about this role.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: