— Thriving eCommerce Brand
- Amazing brand story with an awesome culture.
- New SEO Executive role in the team.
- Fast-growing and Award-Winning proposition.
This retailer is looking for an SEO Executive to join the digital team. You will be hands-on with improving all aspects of SEO for the eCommerce site, so a great role to hit the ground running and develop your future skills. The business itself has an amazing brand story, starting from humble beginnings in the owners house, to a worldwide leader in the respective market.
What you'll be doing
The SEO Executive will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and be responsible for all things SEO. The website is core to the business in terms of driving sales, either through eCommerce functionality or driving traffic to purchase.
Youll assess the current SEO health on the site and work with the Digital Marketing Manager to shape the overall SEO strategy, linking in with the wider channels (content, PPC etc). Your main focus will be on the content / onsite side so you'll get stuck in with lots of copywriting day to day, as well as backlink building and utilising technical SEO platforms such as Moz, SEM Rush, AHrefs and Majestic.
There is agency support for SEO too, so regular contact with your partners here will ensure you have a combined focus towards optimising traffic organically long term.
What experience you'll need
- Solid experience delivering effective SEO campaigns. Client or agency side candidates will be considered.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practice which can be used safely.
- Extensive copywriting experience with an articulate writing style.
- Experience with Moz, SEM Rush, AHrefs or Majestic.
- Excellent team player who is confident liaising with stakeholders at a range of levels.
- Fantastic organisational skills to juggle and manage priorities.
- Drive and determination to develop your skills and grow with the business.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £20-24k, with benefits including quarterly social events (paintballing, meals out etc), flexi benefits scheme, product discounts, generous holiday and more. There are also office dogs if you are a dog lover!
Drop Hannah a note to hear the finer details on this one.