Social Media Executive
— Full-service Specialist Agency
- Social media role with a number of exciting clients.
- Digital marketing leader in the centre of Bristol.
- Full service agency to provide a truly multichannel approach.
This thriving agency specialise in offering a full service digital marketing approach to a number of core clients (both national and regional businesses). An established team of 30-40, you’ll be stepping in as the Social Media Executive to manage a number of client campaigns. The business is known for having a fantastic culture too.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you’ll work closely with the wider team across SEO and PPC, and also the Account Managers who handle client relationships directly. This is really useful as it allows you to have direct client contact to shape your strategy, but the support of another team internally so you can focus on delivering the social media campaigns.
Key channels will include Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin, in addition to various blogs you’ll create for your clients. Understanding the goals of each client, you’ll formulate a comprehensive social media strategy, taking ownership of campaigns and constantly tracking progress to understand how customers are responding. It’s this mix of analytical insight and creativity that will help fuel the creation of engaging social content.
Additional responsibilities can be shaped depending on your level of experience, for example bringing paid social campaigns into your remit alongside the PPC function. This really is a business where your ambitions are listened to and the role can match your areas of interest.
What experience you’ll need
- Social Media management experience from either agency or client side.
- Knowledge of Social Media management tools, ideally Hootsuite.
- Strong writing skills to create engaging content across social platforms and blogs.
- Confident speaking to clients and the ability to shape a Social Media strategy around the overarching business objectives.
- Ability to spot opportunities for cross-selling into other service areas (SEO, PPC etc).
- A passion for Social Media and keen to remain up to date on new trends / topics in the industry.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £20-25k. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, cycle to work and also paid working days to volunteer with a chosen charity throughout the year.
Drop Joe a line to hear more information on this one.Back to jobs