You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Tech BA Team Lead
— Brand New Automotive Business Unit
- Opportunity on a flagship new Automotive production programme.
- Greenfield role with the opportunity to lead the team shaping business solutions from the ground up.
- Build this Business Analysis team from scratch and play a leading role as the programme grows.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a brand new, globally significant team looking to launch an Automotive production unit and deliver significant new revenue streams for this enormously successful global tech and innovation business.
What you’ll be doing
You will be at the helm of a brand new team of Business Analysts who in turn will be responsible for working alongside Solution Architects, 3rd party consultants and the wider business stakeholders to help design the tech and systems solutions required for the business to achieve its objectives. This programme is kicking off from scratch – so you and your team will be heavily involved in supporting the developing business on this journey. You will be leading the definition of the Business Processes, Business Requirements, whilst providing a clear picture of ‘what good looks like’ to enable Solution Architects and 3rd party providers to align the solution capability. Your team will be responsible for everything from conducting workshops to elicit and gather requirements, senior stakeholder engagement to get the right information from the right people, and developing business process improvements. In addition in the future they will need to conduct advanced business modelling (modelling the business impact of significant change programmes across a number of business units globally), develop business cases and present them to senior management to ensure alignment with the business benefits of proposed solutions. Your role, as the Team Lead for this unit, will be to provide the direction setting and coordination for Senior BAs under your remit. You’ll have the overall responsibility for project delivery and the communication and engagement of a complex matrix of senior business stakeholders.
What experience you will need
- We are looking for a background in three main areas – BA experience, functional experience and technical experience.
- In terms of your Business Analysis background – you will have a significant level of experience playing a leadership role in the Business Analysis function of an IT team in a complex organisation going through a significant period of change.
- You will ideally have been involved in building a programme or business unit like this from the ground up and have knowledge of how to predict and navigate pitfalls.
- You will have strong coaching, managerial and team building skills and a track record of building high-performing and engaged BA functions.
- You will have deep understanding of different analysis techniques and approaches.
- You will be a capable planner of Analysis activities and able to plan your resource needs effectively.
- From a Functional perspective – your team will be responsible for BA work on the business IT requirements for Manufacturing, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics and Finance. Having at least a high level understanding of the solutions available and what good looks like in each of these disciplines will be vital.
- More important is your inside out knowledge of the Automotive industry and typical operational requirements involved in launching a programme like this.
- We could consider industries with parallels in their operations like Pharma or other highly regulated FMCG industries with global operations.
- From a technology perspective, any exposure to SAP, Hybris or AEM would be ideal – but this is the area of the main three where we can see the most flexibility.
- You will be a confident self-starter with the resilience and drive required to thrive in an ultra-growth and fast-paced environment.
What you’ll get in return for your skills
Basic salary wise, we are able to offer up to £55k. On top of this there are a raft of market-leading benefits and (arguably most importantly) the extremely rare opportunity to get in from day one on a greenfield programme which is already garnering global attention and play a leading role in shaping its success.
This is an urgent role – please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: