You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Tech Business Analyst - Supply Chain and Logistics
— Global Automotive Production Programme
- Opportunities on a flagship new Automotive production programme.
- Greenfield role with the opportunity to shape business solutions from the ground up.
- Be the lead IT Business Analyst for Supply Chain & Logistics and take a leading role in this as the programme grows.
These are hugely exciting opportunities to join a brand new, globally significant team looking to launch an Automotive production unit and deliver significant new revenue streams for this enormously successful global tech and innovation business.
What youll be doing
Joining as the Senior BA for Supply Chain & Logistics within the Automotive function, youll be responsible for working alongside Solution Architects, 3rd party consultants and the wider business stakeholders to help design the Business and system solutions required for the business to achieve its objectives. You will be the first BA in to this area on this programme - so you will be heavily involved in starting the business off on this journey. You will be defining the end to end business processes, functional and non-functional requirements providing a clear picture of Ã¢â‚¬Ëœwhat good looks like for the business to enable others to design the best technical solutions. From a Business Analysis perspective this is an end to end programme role where youll be getting involved in everything from Requirements capture to Quality Assurance support. You will need to be confident conducting workshops and engaging with key senior stakeholders to help drive out how the business wants to operate. You will also be working on a number business process improvement initiatives in the future and will be required to deliver some advanced business modelling (modelling the business impact of significant change programmes across a number of business units globally) alongside the production of business cases and their presentation to senior management to ensure they are bought into the business benefits of proposed solutions.
This is a brand new team of BAs specifically assigned to the Automotive programme. You will be split in to four core business functions - Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Manufacturing and Procurement - with you being the most senior BA for Supply Chain & Logistics. You will be using your specialist knowledge of how a complex global supply chain works within the context of manufacturing vehicles globally and youll have a strong knowledge of the IT systems and architecture requirements for this kind of programme. These roles will grow as the programme develops, so there is a huge opportunity to develop your career in this greenfield, flagship function.
What experience you will need
- This is split in to three main areas - BA experience, functional experience and technical experience.
- In terms of your Business Analysis background - you will have at least 4 years of solid Business Analysis experience with a strong focus on IT / Tech / Systems.
- You will have exposure to globally significant change or transformation programmes.
- You will ideally have been involved in building a programme or business unit like this from the ground up and have knowledge of how to predict and navigate pitfalls.
- From a Functional perspective - the most important thing is deep domain experience of a complex global Supply Chain, ideally in a regulated environment. You will know what good looks like in this area and will be able to garner respect quickly with senior stakeholders in this space through your contextual knowledge.
- It would be ideal if you have picked this up in the Automotive industry - but if not, we could consider industries with parallels in their operational requirements like Pharma or other highly regulated FMCG industries with global operations.
- From a technology perspective, any exposure to SAP, Hybris or AEM would be ideal - but this is the area of the main three where we can see the most flexibility.
- You will be a self-starter with the resilience and drive required to thrive in an ultra-growth and fast-paced environment.
What youll get in return for your talents
Basic salary wise, we are able to offer up to £50k. On top of this there are a raft of market-leading benefits and (arguably most importantly) the extremely rare opportunity to get in from day one on a greenfield programme which is already garnering global attention and play a leading role in shaping its success.
These roles are based in a new South Gloucestershire site - easily commutable from Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Swindon, Cheltenham and more.
These are urgent roles - please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.