You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Packaging Designer.
— FMCG & Packaging Agency.
- Gain global experience.
- Work with internationally acclaimed brands.
- Play a key role in growing the agency in Europe.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Senior Designer to join an established packaging agency in Bristol. Here we're looking specifically for heavyweight packaging design specialists. You'll need to be strategic, conceptual and know packaging, branding and identity like the back of your hand to be considered - this must be represented in the portfolio. Although a perm role the client will consider exceptional candidates on a temp-to-perm or contract basis (working from the Bristol office).
What you’ll be doing
Joining their new Bristol office you’ll work with other designers (including a remote team) to produce eye-catching consumer packaging for a range of globally recognised FMCG brands. As for products, you’ll work across food, beverages and personal care.
As a Senior within the agency you’ll work closely with the existing Creative Director; having been with the agency for some time they have a deep understanding of their clients and the packaging world on the whole. Working collaboratively you’ll create concepts for a range of big names and take your ideas through to highly polished designs that push the boundaries of contemporary packaging.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Extensive experience within the FMCG/Packaging industry.
- An outstanding portfolio of commercial Packaging designs (Ideally food/beverage).
- The portfolio should also highlight your process/rationale.
- Strong typographical skills.
- Be flexible in your approach to design.
- Able to collaborate creatively, working with remote teams.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite/CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Joining the agency you’ll work with a truly international client base and be an important part of helping to grow their European presence. This is a great opportunity to build a long-term relationship with an agency that are going from strength to strength. A competitive salary is also up for grabs.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: