— eCommerce & Digital Team
- Join a passionate and successful team.
- Cutting-edge market of eCommerce and Digital Marketing.
- Structured training and tools built for success.
Here at ADLIB, we connect ambitious organisations with equally ambitious talent. We are Knowledgeable, Honest, Straightforward, Progressive and Committed. We immerse ourselves in the worlds we operate in. We are a trusted partner, supporting growth and success at pace since 2001.
The eCommerce and Digital Marketing team has gone from strength to strength. You’ll be joining a team of four Consultants to work across a range of assignments from both agency and client side businesses. While our roots are in the South-West, we have had huge success partnering with global retailers and ambitious SMEs nationwide, and there are no signs of slowing down.
What you’ll be doing
The Candidate Manager role has many elements, but ultimately it will be your responsibility to identify, engage and manage candidates in the Digital and eCommerce space across the UK. The Consultants in our team know the market inside out, so you’ll be working to detailed briefs to source candidates through a variety of awesome tools at your disposal (job board access, established database, specialist social media channels etc.).
The great thing about ADLIB is we’re a recognised brand. Candidates trust our advice throughout the recruitment process and Clients understand we’re the go-to in the Digital and eCommerce market. Not to mention the significant investment in our marketing infrastructure to deliver success, driving further candidate traffic from well-crafted adverts you’ll be trained to deliver on. We really do practice what we preach on the digital marketing side here!
Additional responsibilities include identifying opportunities for Consultants to grow our offering to new clients needing our help, and managing our existing clients with candidates in process. We have super straightforward, cloud-based tools to manage the day to day that tie in with our structured training and development. We all work hard to meet our goals, but like to think that having a supportive and comfortable environment to build long-term success if key.
What experience you’ll need
- You might be a Recruiter looking to immerse yourself on the candidate side, or a Junior Consultant / Resourcer looking to work in an exciting market and receive the right training for success.
- The role would also suit a graduate looking to break into recruitment, with an interest in Digital Marketing / eCommerce. You could even have a Digital or eCommerce background and be thinking about getting into recruitment.
- Above all we’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to go the extra mile, absorb knowledge like a sponge, and balance the multiple elements of the role.
- Excellent communication skills and a team based approach. Working effectively with the internal team and engaging candidates / clients in a professional yet friendly manner is key.
- Good writing ability to create compelling adverts that stand out from the crowd.
- Well-developed organisation skills to juggle multiple projects throughout the week.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent bonus structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, PS4, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this one.Back to jobs