Social Media Manager
— Market-leading Retailer
- Brand new role leading the Social Media strategy.
- Multi-channel business.
- Exciting growth plans.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the Marketing team of a leading UK retailer. As the Social Media Manager, you will be tasked with leading the development and delivery of the channel plans, to support the business objective of reinforcing the brand and strengthening their position within the market.
What you’ll be doing
As part of the PR team, the Social Media Manager will build links with all areas of the business, working particularly closely with the following teams: eCommerce & Customer Insight, Performance Marketing, Advertising, Design and Product. What’s more, you’ll regularly liaise with external Social Media & PR agencies who will provide support when needed. Another key relationship you’ll form is with the SEO Executive, who you’ll use to identify SEO requirements are met for all written content.
Aside from creating and implementing the company’s social strategy, you will chair monthly planning meeting with the social media team so that they can contribute content ideas. However, you’ll be in charge of signing off the scheduled content for each social platform and the blog, ensuring it delivers a consistent brand message.
There will be some blog writing involved in the role, as well as commissioning further content for it, where appropriate. and you will curate any user-generated content using Curalate.
Finally, in partnership with the social media agency, you’ll review the performance of the social media channels on a monthly basis, measuring this against set KPis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience and understanding of all aspects of social media (client or agency side)
- A track record of setting up and optimising social media campaigns
- Social media management experience across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Robust understanding of the role of social media in an ecommerce market
- Social media analytics, metrics and reporting experience
- Experience of curating UGC content
- Good planning and leadership skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of circa £32k is on offer, as well as a range of company benefits, including staff discounts, childcare vouchers and free on-site parking.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information.Back to jobs