Senior Marketing Manager
— Established FS Organisation
- Brand new role where you will start with “blank canvas”.
- Location wise this role will be spread between Cirencester, Bristol, Cardiff and Newbury offices.
- Amazing benefits: great bonus (up to 20%), car/ car allowance, pension, private healthcare and more.
I am now supporting a great Client of ours, an established financial services organisation with the recruitment of a Senior Marketing Consultant.
What you’ll be doing
This is a brand new role which for the right candidate could be an extremely exciting one. As a successful candidate, you’ll report to the Head of Marketing Account Management. You will have no direct reports, however, the rest of the marketing team, as well as external suppliers, will be to your disposal. This role will be very strategic and project management based, you will work with a number of smaller entities/ “Partners” (that are linked to the main organisation) to support them with their regional marketing activities. As those “Partners” are spread across the region, you’ll be based in several offices, depending on the day/ week, working from a range of locations across Bristol, Cirencester, Cardiff and Newbury. Ultimately you’ll act as a “Consultant” to "Partners" and you’ll be the link between them and the main marketing team. You’ll support them with putting campaigns together, new product launches as well as BAU marketing activities.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous marketing experience on a Senior level for financial services, professional services or another regulated industry.
- CIM qualifications will be advantageous.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Experience in delivering strategic marketing plans with regional/ tactical elements.
- Being happy to work across offices based in Bristol, Cirencester, Cardiff and Newbury.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £45k + great bonus (up to 20%), car/ car allowance, pension, private healthcare and more.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs