Digital & eCommerce Manager
— Established Global Organisation
- Global organisation in the heart of Bristol.
- Exciting new proposition as part of their market-leading offering.
- Highly strategic role with excellent investment to drive growth.
Based in the heart of Bristol, this global organisation is a recognised market-leader who owns a number of iconic brands. New product development is a massive part of their growth strategy and has led to significant investment in a relatively new area. The Digital and eCommerce Manager will be a new role in the team to head up their eCommerce, Retail and Marketplace channels.
What you’ll be doing
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to work for an established brand with significant investment and tools at their disposal, but with the chance to make your mark in developing a new area. Covering the whole customer journey including acquisition, conversion and retention, you’ll drive the performance of all digital platforms within the business. The successful candidate will be tasked with driving traffic to the site, the overall experience of the site, and how this needs to remain consistent with additional touchpoints such as customer service.
As mentioned, there is excellent resource for you to deliver on your overarching strategy. You’ll work closely with the internal team and a number of digital agencies, who will drive online acquisition and retention through CRM. A highly analytical approach will allow you interrogate customer data and feed this into digital strategy. eCommerce will be a key channel, however an understanding of how this ties into the omni-channel landscape (B2B, marketplaces etc) will remain key.
There is also a development agency on hand to deliver improvements to the online customer journey. While you won’t need to code yourself (given the scale of the operation) and technical understanding to outline the digital roadmap for the team will be vital.
What experience you’ll need
- Track record of success in a Senior eCommerce position, either management or head of.
- Familiar with various eCommerce platform solutions, ideally enterprise level, such as Demandware.
- Able to drive success through eCommerce and additional channels, such as eTailers, Affiliates and Marketplaces. An understanding of this Omni-channel approach is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in setting and delivering a digital marketing strategy across a range of acquisition channels. Managed and challenged a number of agencies in the past.
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and a commercial mindset.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a highly competitive salary here of £55-65k, depending on experience. Wider benefits include a bonus scheme, very generous holiday allowance and pension scheme, and more.
Get in touch with Joe or Imogen to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs