You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Digital Content Admin (12 month FTC)
— Renowned Global Brand
- Innovative brand with strong digital strategy.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Excellent opportunities for career development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performing team within a leading global brand. The company is undergoing a hugely exciting digital transformation, and seeking a driven Senior Content Administrator to support the build execution of new global sites.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Content Admin Manager, you’ll work closely with a dedicated team of Content Administrators to ensure the delivery of new Global content pages across the company for global audiences.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on digital content sprints for these websites on
a number of CMS platforms – including AEM/SiteCore/Magento . Using a detailed eye and confident approach, you will oversee the build of finalised pages produced by the creative teams for products, campaigns and case studies in a number of different markets.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong interest in digital technology and content.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of Content Management Systems (CMS) – AEM/Sitecore/Magento
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop
- An understanding of HTML/CSS.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of circa £26k is on offer, in addition to the chance to join a highly-respected global organisation. Please enquire for further information on benefits.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more info.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: