Digital Content Administrator
— Innovative Global Brand
Location: North Wiltshire
- World-renowned brand with strong digital strategy.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Excellent opportunities for career development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performing team within a leading global brand. The company is undergoing a hugely exciting digital transformation, and seeking a driven content administrator to support the build execution of new global sites.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Senior Content Administrator, you’ll work closely with a dedicated build team and a group of creatives to ensure the delivery of pre-built pages and content across multiple websites for global audiences.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on digital content sprints for these websites on a number of CMS platforms – including AEM/SiteCore/Magento . Using a detailed eye and confident approach, you will amend and build finalised pages produced by the creative teams for products, campaigns and case studies in a number of different markets.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Interest in digital technology and content.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of Content Management Systems (CMS) is desirable.
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop preferred.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £20-24k is on offer, in addition to the chance to join a highly-respected global organisation. Please enquire for further information on benefits.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more info.Back to jobs