— Next step in your career
- Industry-leading manufacturing organization
- Competitive salary up to £60K plus benefits
- Flexible working available
We’re looking for an experienced Brand Manager to join an established organisation in Cheltenham. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Brand Manager to play an important role in helping develop the brand strategy and influence individuals in and outside the organisation.
What you’ll be doing?
- Develop and implement a brand strategy for Steam Specialities for the Product, Services and Solution offerings; support our strategic mission in becoming a global leader in industrial sustainability.
- Drive brand awareness, share of voice, demand generation & thought leadership among stakeholders including customers, influencers, media, strategic partners and employees of Steam Business Development (SBD).
- In this new role reporting to the Head of Marketing and Customer insight, you will lead diverse projects such as: enhancing Steam Specialties brand presence on internal and external digital channels; managing strategic programmes and partnerships; supporting briefings for senior leaders ahead of high-profile engagements; delivering and maximising the impact of stakeholder events (internal and external) in support of Steam Specialties growth strategy.
- Develop and implement media & editorial strategy to promote the brand value proposition of our PSSO internally (within SBD and Sales Operating Companies) and externally (customers & thought leaders).
- Apply compelling storytelling techniques to inspire and instigate dialogue on various channels to enhance brand awareness.
- Responsible for the strategic planning, development and implementation of public & media relations to advance the strategic purpose of Steam Specialties, business objectives and enhance the company's brand equity for the external audience (customers and influencers).
- Working with the sales divisions, measure & track brand equity of Steam Specialties and of major competitors by utilizing primary and secondary data to regularly report ratings and customer experience.
- Ensuring all the steam specialties global brand trademarks are kept up to date and in compliance with local regulations.
- Coordinates closely with Group Corporate Communications to ensure communication activities are aligned with relevant Companies communication programmes and they are leveraged within the Steam Specialties division.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Exceptional writing, editing and story-telling skills with a passion for effective copywriting.
- An understanding of brand fundamentals and a commitment to bringing the brand to life in publishing touchpoints
- Have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent judgment and a keen sense of what is timely and culturally relevant.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a desire to build and nurture relationships to identify the best stories to tell.
- Ability to work well, network and influence with people at all levels of an organization, including senior leaders; and work cross-functionally and cross-culturally across multiple teams.
What you’ll get in return for your experience?
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary - up to £60k for the right person.
- You’ll also receive an excellent benefits package that includes designated personal development time each month to help with career progression more.
- Flexible working
If you’re an experienced Brand Manager and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Dom!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Next step in your careerLocation:Reading, UKSalary:£50,000 - £60,000
— Award winning eCommerce agencyLocation:Bournemouth/Remote, UKSalary:£30,000 - £40,000
— Independent Marketing AgencyLocation:Moreton-in-Marsh / Hybrid, UKSalary:£20k - £22k