Brand Marketing Manager
— High-Growth Retailer
- Start-up feel with the investment of an established brand.
- Define and develop the overall brand strategy.
- Lovely offices in Gloucester, commutable from Bristol, Cheltenham and Stroud.
We’re on the lookout for an ambitious, confident and adaptable marketer to join this dynamic business as their Brand Marketing Manager. Starting off as an independent, multi-channel operation over 10 years ago, this business has grown to over 150 people and continues to go from strength to strength and now is the perfect time to join.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this award-winning business during an exciting period you’ll play a key part in their continued growth and development and as a result, you’ll be given plenty of opportunity to develop in line with business success.
You’ll be responsible for developing the marketing strategy and have ownership of the marketing calendar, working alongside internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of the overall brand strategy. You’ll be the ultimate brand guardian, responsible for developing brand visual identity and tone of voice, managing a Content Writer and Design Executive to ensure the brand guidelines are met and are in line with business goals. You will plan and execute omnichannel marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, grow product ranges, and develop brands within the digital space. Management of corporate promotional strategy will be a part of your role as well as working alongside a PR agency to maximise media promotions.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven marketing and brand management experience within a retail or FMCG environment.
- Strong understanding of brand USP’s and market positioning.
- Creative thinking with a good eye for design and a proven track record developing the visual identity of brands.
- Excellent project management and communication skills, superb attention to detail.
- Experience managing external agencies.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary up to £35k on offer, depending on experience. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance and pension scheme, staff discount, monthly reward scheme, regular staff events and the potential for monthly bonuses.
We’re looking to move quickly with this one so please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB with your CV today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Brand Management / Brand, Marketing & Comms / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Incredible Opportunity in Central BathLocation:BathSalary:£20k-£25k
— Independent Full-service AgencyLocation:Stratford-upon-AvonSalary:Up to £35k
— Amazing CharityLocation:BristolSalary:c.£30k