Channel Marketing Manager (Aggregators)
— Established Financial Services business
- Varied role combining affiliate management & digital marketing
- High-performing and collaborative team
- Growing Financial Services company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the the digital marketing team of a specialist FS business. You’ll own the performance, management, and strategic direction, of the Aggregator digital acquisition channels across all products, to deliver new customer acquisition and growth.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for creating an aggregator strategic plan that strengthens the company’s relationships and positioning, in addition to developing new opportunities such as marketing exclusives and tactical promotions. You’ll also need to evaluate and lead on the set-up of new Aggregator providers, as well as the launch of new products to expand the company’s distribution footprint.
Working with Pricing & Trading teams to deliver, then track and report on performance will fall under your remit. Where appropriate, you’ll take mitigating actions to limit any issues that arise and facilitate Aggregator audits internally.
Another key focus will be to optimise aggregator channels KPIs such as Top X positions, click-through rates, and click to sale conversion, and support contractual reviews and commercial discussions, negotiating within the agreed cost-per-acquisition targets.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience and an interest in digital marketing & building effective partnerships.
- Experience working with affiliates or aggregators and building a successful strategy.
- An understanding of the Financial Services sector – preferably within insurance.
- Excellent communication skills and strong commercial acumen.
- Experience of external stakeholder management.
- Ability to use Google Analytics to a high level.
- Knowledge of UX best practice.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary of £40k. You will also receive a fantastic benefits package, which includes 25 days holiday, life assurance, and excellent facilities (gym, café, restaurant).
Please send through your CV to Rina for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Unique, innovative solutions provider!Location:BristolSalary:£30k-£35k
— Plant-based Wellness BrandLocation:Bristol (flexible working available)Salary:£40k
— Two premium brandsLocation:BanburySalary:Up to £40k