Bid Manager (12 month FTC)
— Friendly Law Firm
- Competitive Pay and Benefits.
- Opportunity to lead the tender process on some exciting projects.
- Friendly and close-knit team to join.
A well-established and successful Bristol law firm is on the lookout for an experienced Bids Manager to join the team. This is a maternity cover role which will be for a minimum of 12 months, but more than likely to be extended even further. Working across a number of sectors, you’ll be involved in a huge variety of tender processes in terms of size, timeframe and complexity. You will also manage two very self-sufficient Bid Executives.
What you’ll be doing
Working very closely with the Director of Business Development, you will maximise the bids opportunities effectively across the team of 3. The sectors you’ll be looking at can vary from health, energy, construction, local government, to name some. This is a very hands-on role which will see you involved in bid writing as well as the project management of the tender process. The size and nature of projects can be discussed when enquiring about the role.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Demonstrable experience in a Bid Manager role
- Experience working within professional services, and even more ideally, in a law firm
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Availability for the whole duration of the FTC
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work within a hugely friendly team!
Get in touch with Stacey for the finer details!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Brand, Marketing & Comms jobsSearch all jobs
— Web Design & BuildLocation:BristolSalary:£28k to £35k
— Design-Led Boutique AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £34k DOE
— Ethical, sustainable businessLocation:SomersetSalary:Up to £35k