Technical Project Manager (SaaS)
— Growing Software Business
Salary: Up to £55k
- Technical Project Manager Opportunity to join a leading SaaS software house.
- Market-leading products in a high-growth market.
- Competitive salary in the region of £45k - £55k.
This is a great technical role for a seasoned SaaS professional to join a growing software company with a great suite of 5 SaaS products and manage technical projects, bringing the gap between the implementation and support team.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Delivery, you will be working within the service delivery team alongside implementation consultants, product managers and closely with the development and support team. You will own the successful configuration and implementation of the software projects – including scoping out and delivering and bespoke amendments to the software needed for the clients. You will bridge the gap in the team around the technical know-how, being the go-to person, helping the team overachieve technical challenges along with managing complex projects end to end. You will be on hand to answer any questions and be the technical support to the team, the person to lean on and using your technical knowledge to give advice and come up with solutions, ensuring all projects are running smooth, on time and to budget.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working as a Software Project Manager/ Technical Project Manager in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have a successful track record in leading similar projects within a SaaS environment.
- You will have a nice blend of analytical, metrics-driven skills along with commercial and strong communication skills as this role will be client facing.
- Stakeholder management skills will work effectively here.
- Azure experience would be the dream but is by no means essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your talents, you will be joining a growing and successful business. Importantly you will be joining a team that sees real value in your work and will be given the opportunity to influence the implementation of Agile working. They are a flexible company where you’ll also be given the opportunity to work in the Bristol office and occasional home working too. The role is paying around £45k - £55k.
To be considered for this role please apply today with an up to date CV or get in touch with Francesca directly on 01179 269 530. They’re looking to move quickly and are looking to get interviews booked in as early as next week!Back to jobs