Digital Marketing Executive
— (Web, CRM and Data)
Location: West Bristol
- Global manufacturing business.
- Friendly but dynamic office environment.
- Office is located in West Bristol (tricky to access by public transport).
I am currently supporting one of my Clients, a global business with offices based in West Bristol. As a successful candidate for this role you’ll report to the Senior Marketing Executive and you’ll work in a team of five.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll own several areas of marketing within the department. The first one will be website that is managed via Sitecore CMS, you’ll create new pages and efficiently deploy content. Your second area of expertise will be CRM (Salesforce) together with an email automation tool Pardot, you’ll build email campaigns assuring that marketing automation is being set up accurately. The final but equally essential part of the role will be data, insight and analytics. You’ll use Google Analytics as well as analytics for Salesforce, paid and paid social to generate reports that will benefit the wider business.
What you’ll need to apply
● c/ 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
● Strong familiarity with a CMS (preferably Sitecore) and CRM (preferably Salesforce).
● Analytical mind-set and being able to spot trends and draw conclusion based on data available to you.
● You’ll know the HTML code on an intermediate level.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £23-27k plus benefits. Due to the remote office location having a car would be a massive advantage.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.Back to jobs