Channel Marketing Manager
— Global FMCG Brand
- Globally recognized FMCG brand.
- Exciting and dynamic working environment.
- 10-20% of the role will be based outside of the office mainly attending off site meetings.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a lovely B2C brand, recognized world-wide with their HQ in the outskirts of Bristol. Reporting to the Director of Channel Marketing you will line manage one direct report.
What you’ll be doing?
As a successful candidate you will be planning, executing and measuring a range of channel marketing activities including product launches, in store activation, seasonal sale and BAU support national, high profile accounts. You’ll be the main point of contact for those accounts and you’ll undertake regular market visits (at least once per month) and you’ll implement and manage a 9 months rolling plan. It’ll be important to identify channel priorities and develop channel profile using available insight. Working closely with the internal and external teams (especially the Sales team) you’ll assure all required activities are completed by deadlines.
What you’ll need?
- 5-7 years of experience working for a retail / FMCG brand.
- Background in channel, trade or brand related role.
- Ability to build relationships easily with high level stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return on your talents?
In return you will receive a salary up to £40-45k + benefits. You’ll be working for an amazing brand and you’ll get progression opportunities due to a continuous team expansion.
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact Ania for more details on 01179 269 530.