Category Planning Manager (x1 Junior and 1x Senior)
— Global FMCG Brand
- Globally recognized FMCG brand.
- Exciting and dynamic working environment.
- 10-20% of the role will be based outside of the office mainly attending off site meeting.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a lovely B2C brand, recognized world-wide with their HQ in the outskirts of Bristol. There are two roles available one junior, one senior.
What you’ll be doing?
As a successful candidate you will work closely with cross functional teams to provide insight and data that will help drive growth for the Category. In order to accomplish this you will build category intelligence that will facilitate optimisation of distribution, pricing and merchandising. In terms of your day to day responsibilities you’ll be involved in shaping trade and channel strategy, assisting with the creation of the Annual Planning Cycle, look into the sales targets and resource allocation as well as pricing into account plans. You’ll contribute to channel /promotional plans, supporting route to market development.
What you’ll need?
- 1-2 years of experience for the junior role and 3-5 years for the senior role.
- Retail / FMCG background.
- Advanced analytical skills with analytical software proficiency.
What you’ll get in return on your talents?
The salary on offer is £24-30k for the junior role and £34-42k for the senior role. Due to the office location having a car would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact Ania for more details on 01179 269 530.Back to jobs