— Health Tech Start-Up
- Join an exciting and fast paced start-up environment.
- Enjoy flexibility, remote working and great remuneration.
- Design for good; work on products that truly change lives.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join a health tech company based out of Hereford. This is a rare opportunity to get in at ground level and help shape the visual identity and communications for a fast growing business.
What you’ll be doing
This exciting start-up creates digital products that truly change lives. As part of the in-house creative studio your job will be to deliver creative marketing for the brand, right now the brand is still in development so this is a great time to join. The focus when you join will be around the launch of their flagship product, beyond this you will work on a number of others.
The success of their product offering hinges on good marketing and having a consistent, visually engaging content pipeline. Working closely with the head of content, copywriters and other designers you will design for a variety of channels be it traditional print marketing, email, social, content or animation. With the soft launch of their first product just around the corner there will be a lot of asset production, as the role grows so will the need for more conceptual design.
This is a fast paced start-up environment so we’re looking for thick skinned and passionate designers.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Expert use of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Considerable commercial experience (healthcare, education or medical sector experience attractive).
- An impressive design portfolio.
- Integrated background but with a digital lean.
- Motion graphics / animation experience a huge plus.
- Comfortable leading on projects and working autonomously.
- Thick skinned, passionate and determined.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Competitive salary (£50-70k depending on experience), up to a 20% bonus, flexible working (remote working offered), a Michelin star chef on site and much more!
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs