You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Health Tech Start-Up
- Join an exciting and fast paced start-up environment.
- Enjoy flexibility, remote working and great remuneration.
- Design for good; work on products that truly change lives.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join a health tech company based out of Hereford. This is a rare opportunity to get in at ground level and help shape the visual identity and communications for a fast growing business.
What you’ll be doing
This exciting start-up creates digital products that truly change lives. As part of the in-house creative studio your job will be to deliver creative marketing for the brand, right now the brand is still in development so this is a great time to join. The focus when you join will be around the launch of their flagship product, beyond this you will work on a number of others.
The success of their product offering hinges on good marketing and having a consistent, visually engaging content pipeline. Working closely with the head of content, copywriters and other designers you will design for a variety of channels be it traditional print marketing, email, social, content or animation. With the soft launch of their first product just around the corner there will be a lot of asset production, as the role grows so will the need for more conceptual design.
This is a fast paced start-up environment so we’re looking for thick skinned and passionate designers.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Expert use of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Considerable commercial experience (healthcare, education or medical sector experience attractive).
- An impressive design portfolio.
- Integrated background but with a digital lean.
- Motion graphics / animation experience a huge plus.
- Comfortable leading on projects and working autonomously.
- Thick skinned, passionate and determined.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Competitive salary, up to a 20% bonus, flexible working (remote working offered), a Michelin star chef on site and much more!
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: