You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing & Optimisation Manager
— Booming HealthTech Start-up
- Build and manage a global website.
- Revolutionary product specifically designed to improve the lives of users.
- Opportunity to join a world-class team with huge financial backing.
This is a truly rare opportunity for an experienced, digital-savvy marketer to build and manage a global website of a revolutionary HealthTech start-up, with significant investment. The business is developing next generation mobile health apps, which will dramatically improve the lives and health of users worldwide, and you can be at the forefront of this!
What you’ll be doing
Your initial focus will be to work with the web engineering team to build out a world-class website which services a range of audiences – consumers, businesses and medical professionals. You will be involved hands-on from day one, giving you the opportunity to really shape the way the site looks and feels, from creating and testing landing pages, to segmentation and optimising individual user journeys to drive conversions, i.e. email sign-ups and app downloads.
Your broader understanding of digital channels will help tie the acquisition strategies in with the optimisation strategy, and you will work closely with the individual channel managers to do this. What’s also exciting is that should you have the desire and ability to be more involved in the Paid Search or Social Media strategy, there is scope for the role to encompass this.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’re an experienced digital professional, with the ability to manage a website with high volumes of traffic.
- You have significant experience in web optimisation, CRO and A/B testing.
- You have a good understanding of digital acquisition channels.
- Experience working with apps and creating mobile-responsive websites would be an advantage.
- You’re data-driven and understand the numbers behind everything you do, and be able to capture these insights to optimise the website.
- Experience building out a website from idea to inception (alongside developers).
- You’re just as happy getting hands-on as you are taking a step back and thinking long-term.
- You’re a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fluid environment and can easily adapt to suit business need.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Hopefully you’ll have grasped how unique an opportunity this is, but on top of that, you can expect a salary of £40-70k, D.O.E. plus a 20% performance bonus. The office is located in Hereford, but there is flexibility for individuals to work 2 days remotely if they are based further afield. You’ll also benefit from some other nice perks like on-site yoga sessions and a Michelin Star Chef to cook you meals.
Get in touch with Rina ASAP on 01179 269 530 for further information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: