— 3-6 months TEMP to PERM contract
- Working for a Public Sector organisation.
- A brand new role, initially for 3-6 months, PT hours will be considered.
- The office is based in central Cardiff.
We are on a lookout for an experienced communication professional to join a Client of ours as a Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Officer. This role will start off as a contract but for the right person could go into a PERM role either on a PT or FT basis (minimum 3 days per week).
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role, you’ll overlook a certain behavioural change project that is due to be finalised by March 2020. You’ll report to the Comms & Stakeholder Engagement Manager and you’ll support her with media relations, internal comms, media analysis. You’ll work closely with suppliers (video agency and graphic designer) to create pieces of content like website and newsletter copy, case studies, videos, animations and infographics. You’ll also assist with event management. This role will have an emphasis on relationship building and engaging with key individuals across two major organisations in Wales.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in communications ideally within the Public Sector.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to speak Welsh would be an advantage
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is c/ 28k DOE + benefits. The office is based in central Cardiff.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs