You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Innovative software business
- Join a brand new creative team
- Flexible working with fantastic benefits
- Be part of a business who excel in their field of expertise
Were looking for a Senior Videographer to join a revolutionary healthcare business in Hereford. Youll be joining a newly formed creative team where youll be the driving force behind all moving image and animation work for the business. With a brand new product launch imminent this is genuinely an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing business.
What youll be doing
What wont you be doing! Coming on board as a Senior Videographer youll be responsible for delivering engaging, easy to digest video and animation collateral for a host of touchpoints. Working alongside the Head of Copy, Product Team and the wider business, youll produce video content that will form a bank of multi-channel creative assets to support the brands' identity and launch of a new digital product.
In your day to day, youll be working on a plethora of different briefs from product explainer videos, talking heads/interviews, content for social media and even behind the scenes work showcasing the electric atmosphere within the office.
Being a senior role, theres no doubt youll be a good all-rounder, youll need to have experience in self-shooting, editing, lighting, sound and be well versed in animation/motion graphics. The buzz in the studio really is in a league of its own, youll need to be reactive to a fast-paced environment and no stranger to a demanding workload - The business work hard but you will be rewarded for your efforts.
What experience youll need to apply
- Youll need to be an established Videographer with exceptional commercial experience.
- An up to date show-reel of commercially delivered video/animation projects.
- Expert with the Adobe Suite (Premier, After Effects).
- Forward thinking and conceptually led in your approach.
- Ideally have worked in a start-up environment.
- A good working knowledge of the technology sector.
- Have a background in Medical, Healthcare or Education sectors.
- Be available to travel internationally when needed.
What youll get in return for your experience
As well as an incredibly generous salary (£50k - £70k) & holiday allowance, the business offers a very health-oriented culture with an in-house Michelin star chef, in-house yoga sessions, pension scheme, share options and private healthcare. There's excellent scope for remote working as well (2/3 days a week).
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and show-reel and we can discuss in more detail.