Digital Account Director
— Fast growing B2B marketing agency
Salary: Up to £45k
- Brand new Digital Account Director role within a fast growing B2B marketing agency.
- Get involved in everything from strategy to delivery.
- Salary up to 45k.
This is an amazing opportunity for an established Digital Account Director who lives, breathes and sleeps digital to join a successful agency on the outskirts of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
We’re seeking an agency experienced Digital Account Director with the ability to think strategically and sound knowledge of digital product (web and app builds), digital campaigns and media channels (eCRM, social, content, engagement, search, web etc.). You’ll be working closely with global technology businesses around the globe, building strong relationships, gaining a strong understanding of their business, looking at the current digital business model and unearthing solutions to ensure that they are maximising performance and essentially profitability.
Some businesses you’ll be working directly with the Vice President and others without marketing functions, so it’s important that you’re comfortable working with people at all levels, acting as an extension of their business. To help you succeed in your mission you’ll be supported by a brilliant and switched on Account Manager, with the opportunity to grow the team and resource too.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally, your experience will have been gained in an agency, whether that’s an integrated/marketing agency as Digital Account Director or a digital agency as an Account Director.
- If you’re from a client-side background it’s likely you’ll be in a senior digital role, for example, Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Digital Marketer or even Digital Director.
- We’re also open to somebody from a digital project management background, provided that you can demonstrate you’re an experienced and effective client handler with commercial acumen.
- It is essential that you are creative and able to bring innovative, forward-thinking ideas to the table, with the ability to really make this role your own.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary of between £40k - £45k (possibly more for the perfect candidate), 25 days holiday, pension, company bonus and an excellent working environment within a well-established business that puts value on a decent work/life balance.
Please get in touch with Francesca as soon as possible for a confidential discussion around the role in more detail.Back to jobs