Software Support Specialist
— Growing SaaS Business
- Great autonomous role to make your own.
- Technology-led, high-growth business with interesting product range.
- Development and progression plan in place from day one.
This is a great opportunity for a technically minded customer support specialist to join a technology led business in the heart of Cirencester. This is a really nice time to be joining the team and you’d be coming in to own support and engagement of a group of current clients.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Head of Customer Support, you'll have ownership of a group of customers and will support drive engagement with them. You'll be first port of call for any issues they're having and will be responsible for troubleshooting, resolving or escalating these and ensuring that clients know how to best leverage your products to drive success. Over the course of your first few months there you'll be establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to your customers, keeping them aware of upcoming additional features and how they can best make use of these as well as collaborating internally with Sales, Product and Delivery teams to use the insight you're gaining to influence the product roadmap.
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience in a first line support role within a SaaS environment is what we're after.
- This will have given you a good working knowledge of how web based applications work, as well as having exposure to installations and basic systems administration.
- Excellent communicator with high level of written and spoken English.
- Good problem solving skills and a desire to go the extra mile in pursuit of seamless customer support.
- Good understanding of and exposure to HR or Recruitment software would be the icing on the cake here!
What you'll get in return for your experience
A salary of £25k - £30k is on offer, on experience. On top of that the environment is a truly flexible and autonomous one, which enable you to produce your best work in the format that matches you best. There’s a broader benefits package as well.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today for a conversation around the small print.Back to jobs