You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Project Manager (Data Quality)
— Leading FinTech Business
- Join new data transformation programme for enterprise organisation.
- Own the successful running of sizeable (c. £1m) project workstream.
- Get involved in project from the get go - plenty of scope to shape the work.
This is a great role that represents the chance to join a business right as they launch an extensive programme of data quality work and play an integral role from the outset.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly to the Head of Data for the organization, you'll be taking a lead on the data quality project from start to finish. The first phase of work will involve liaising with the business stakeholders to define what good quality data looks like, the second phase will be creating a view of the data quality at present using Experian’s Pandora tool and the impact assessment of that, the third phase will be working with the business to prioritize the areas for data quality improvement and implementing those changes back in the original data sources. All of this will require a strategic thinker, someone who has exceptional communication skills and a detailed knowledge of data project management - and specifically what it means to successfully deliver a data quality framework in a complex environment.
What experience you'll need
- The big thing is prior experience of delivering data quality projects in a corporate environment.
- It goes without saying that you'll be exceptionally organised with a strong track record in project management in an Agile environment.
- Ideally, you'll have plenty of experience leading and delivering sizeable (c £1m budget) projects and workstreams.
- You'll be a strategic thinking with an excellent communication style.
- Given the complex nature of this organisation, a big part of this role will revolve around stakeholder management.
- Any exposure to FinTech or Financial Services would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return for your talents
As we're unable to be flexible on the criteria of having delivered a data quality framework project before, we're looking to be led by the market in terms of salary. The opportunity to get involved in a piece of work like this at this stage in the process doesn't come around too often!
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV as soon as possible to run through the full details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: