Senior PR Account Manager
— Full service marketing agency
Location: North Bristol
- Senior Account Manager opportunity to join a marketing agency with a strong PR division.
- Portfolio of impressive B2B clients to work with.
- Due to beautiful, rural location you will need access to car; easily commutable from Bristol, Gloucestershire and North Bath.
If you’re a PR Account Manager or PR Senior Account Manager with solid B2B experience and articulate, punctuation-perfect copywriting talents then we definitely need to talk; there’s a fantastic independent marketing agency in North Bristol/South Gloucestershire who just might have the perfect opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing
As specialists in raising brand profiles and communicating high profile industry news they work on an international level delivering PR (traditional and digital), social media, content and SEO activity.
As a key part of the team you’ll manage client relationships and deliver your campaigns efficiently whilst also helping to guide, motivate and develop the more junior team day to day. From writing press release for specialist titles and crafting content for social media, through to writing thought leadership articles and creating copy for sales collateral and marketing automation, it’s fair to say your work will be diverse and interesting. With one eye on campaign results you’ll have a good commercial eye for spotting new opportunities to grow accounts and win new ones, proactively contributing to building the profile of the agency.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an experienced PR Senior Account Executive, PR Account Manager, PR Senior Account Manager.
- Committed, communicative and collaborative you’ll be at home working at a senior level and comfortable working as part of a small team.
- You’ll take pride in your work and feel confident in contributing well to the ongoing growth of the business.
- Your writing skills will be impeccable, able to craft copy for a range of platforms, translating often complex subject matters into digestible content.
- Due to the idyllic rural location you’ll need to have access to your own car.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary dependent on experience and a thriving agency where you’ll be able to further hone your talents and develop your career for the long term.
Please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today!Back to jobs